Health and Welfare Training Providers are accredited by the HWSETA. Here’s how to quickly find your nearest Health and Welfare training.
Health And Welfare Training Providers listed by province
Health and Welfare Qualifications
Qualifications will lead you to whatever training providers exist for a qualification. Qualifications are generally registered before training providers are registered for that qualification. As a result, there are times when a qualification is registered but training is not yet available if the qualification is new.
New occupational qualifications are being phased in. Check for these new qualifications here:
- NQF. Level 1 and 2 for those with little or no high school and limited if any work experience
- List of NQF Level 3 qualifications for those with some high school and little or no work experience.
- NQF Level 4 qualifications for Matriculants or experienced workers.
- Exciting NQF Level 5 qualifications to climb the ladder.
- AGRISETA Qualifications for agriculture.
HWSETA Accredited Training Providers: Health and Welfare
Find HW SETA-accredited Training Providers Health and Welfare
- Gauteng contacts for Health and Welfare training
- MPUMALANGA and NORTH WEST Accredited Providers for Health and Welfare Training
- 30 LIMPOPO Contacts for Health and Welfare Training
- 29 Western and Northern Cape Health and Welfare Training Providers
- 27 FreeState and Eastern Cape Contacts for Health and Welfare Training
Tips for Youth and Unemployed
- If you are unemployed and looking for training to prepare for a career in the Health and welfare sector, keep your options open and apply for learnerships AND skills programs.
- A skills programme earns credits towards a full qualification.
- Contact providers and ask them when they are recruiting and which programs they are most likely to recruit for.
- Don’t contact a provider and ask ‘what training do you offer?’ You should know what they offer before you contact them.