Health & Welfare Training Providers are listed by province on Keep Climbing.
Follow these links to find HW SETA accredited training providers:
- Gauteng contacts for Health & Welfare training
- 30 LIMPOPO Contacts for Health and Welfare Training
- 29 Western and Northern Cape Health and Welfare Training Providers
- 27 FreeState and Eastern Cape Contacts for Health and Welfare Training
- If you are unemployed and looking for training to prepare for a career in the Health and welfare sector, keep your options open and apply for learnerships AND skills programs.
- A skills programme earns credits towards a full qualification.
- Contact providers and ask them when they are recruiting and which programs they are most likely to recruit for.
- Don’t contact a provider and ask ‘what training do you offer?’ You should know what they offer before you contact them.