Find WRSETA Learnerships. Here’s a list of Wholesale and Retail SETA job qualifications and steps you can take to pursue a Wholesale and Retail learnership.
Find WRSETA Learnerships
Follow these steps to find WRSETA Learnerships
Check out this list of currently registered learnerships. There is a pipeline of new qualifications being developed so there’s a lot of stuff to keep up to date with!
- Draw up a list of 3-5 qualifications you think you may be interested in.
- Research each qualification by checking the entry criteria and purpose of the qualification. Do you meet the entry criteria? Continue, if not, remove it from your list.
- If you meet the criteria, is it what you want to do? Continue, if not, find something else, no harm done!
- You meet the criteria and you want to do it? Awesome, keep that qualification on your list.
- Now do the same and find at least two more qualifications to add to your list.
- Contact the WR SETA and ask if they are offering learnerships for the qualifications you have chosen.
- If no, ask them who the service providers are and take down the name and contact details of the company. Beg them, cry if you need to….but get a company name.
- You can also ask them who they would recommend you contact to apply for funded learnerships.
Here are lists of registered qualifications at the following levels
- NQF. Level 1 and 2 for those with little or no high school and limited if any work experience
- NQF Level 3 qualifications for those with some high school and little or no work experience.
- Exciting NQF Level 4 qualifications for Matriculants or experienced workers.
- NQF Level 5 Qualifications for managers
- NQF Level 6 Qualifications for professionals
We are adding more updates so follow #KeepClimbing for the latest.
WRSETA OQSF Qualifications: 2023
|Qual / Prog ID||Qualification Title / Learning Programme Title||NQF Level||Learning Subfield||Field||Min Credits||Qualification against which Learning Programme is recorded|
|63333||Further Education and Training Certificate: Generic Management: Wholesale and Retail Management||NQF Level 04||Wholesale and Retail||Field 011 – Services||150||57712|
|71750||General Education and Training Certificate: Adult Basic Education and Training: Wholesale and Retail||NQF Level 01||Adult Learning||Field 005 – Education, Training and Development||120||71751|
|63334||National Certificate: Generic Management: Wholesale and Retail Management||Level TBA: Pre-2009 was L5||Wholesale and Retail||Field 011 – Services||162||59201|
|58308||National Certificate: Informal Small Business Practice||NQF Level 03||Wholesale and Retail||Field 011 – Services||120|
|62709||National Certificate: Service Station Operations||NQF Level 02||Manufacturing and Assembly||Field 006 – Manufacturing, Engineering and Technology||120|
|49280||National Certificate: Wholesale and Retail Distribution||NQF Level 02||Wholesale and Retail||Field 011 – Services||120|
|58206||National Certificate: Wholesale and Retail Operations||NQF Level 02||Wholesale and Retail||Field 011 – Services||120|
|63409||National Certificate: Wholesale and Retail Operations||NQF Level 03||Wholesale and Retail||Field 011 – Services||120|
|49397||National Certificate: Wholesale and Retail Operations Supervision||Level TBA: Pre-2009 was L4||Wholesale and Retail||Field 011 – Services||120|
|59299||National Certificate: Wholesale and Retail: Buying Planning||Level TBA: Pre-2009 was L5||Wholesale and Retail||Field 011 – Services||120|
Legacy Qualifications (2017)