A simple description of the NQF to help you understand its amazing features. #KeepClimbing!
A Video about the National Qualifications Framework: The NQF
The NQF promotes lifelong and inclusive learning options for all South African citizens.
- This video covers a brief description of the South African National Qualifications Framework (NQF). Keep Climbing is committed to helping you understand adult education and training opportunities in South Africa. Although the NQF creates immense opportunity, many people seem to be unaware of the beauty of our education and training system.
- Although the NQF creates immense opportunity, many people seem to be unaware of the beauty of our education and training system.
- The NQF is a visionary development in South Africa promoting lifelong and inclusive learning options for all South African citizens.
- Thank you for watching! Please like and subscribe if you found ‘The NQF is beautiful’ useful!
Qualifications at different NQF levels
Check out this list of currently registered learnerships. There is an exciting pipeline of new qualifications being developed so there’s a lot of stuff to keep up to date with!
See these lists of registered NQF qualifications:
- NQF. Level 1 and 2 for those with little or no high school and limited if any work experience
- NQF Level 3 qualifications for those with some high school and little or no work experience.
- Awesome NQF Level 4 qualifications for Matriculants or experienced workers.
We are adding more updates so follow #KeepClimbing for the latest.