Thursday, May 13, 2021

A SETA is responsible for coordinating training and development needs. Different SETAs are responsible for different economic sectors.

CETA is the Construction industry SETA.

WANT TO BE A LEARNER?

• Use the contact details to request further information.
  • Watch how you present yourself, it’s important to be seen as a professional and someone who is serious about pursuing opportunity. Write correctly, take pride in what you do and always try to be the best person you can possibly be.
  • Check out our post on available apprenticeships at all SETAs and be sure to use the contact details posted if you wish to apply.
  • Planning to or busy studying and need financial assistance?

HOT LIST SETA Contacts for Learnerships Internships and Apprenticeships

IF YOU’RE A TRAINING PROVIDER

If you are accredited to deliver training on the listed apprenticeships, ensure that you have positioned yourself in the market so that you are accessible to unemployed applicants for 18.2 programs. You must also have sufficient access to practical on-the-job-training opportunity. It’s unacceptable that learners are often placed on occupational programs where training providers cannot deliver on the most important part of the qualification requirement – practical experience.

This is CETA’s comprehensive allocations list published on the Department of Higher Education and Training website (DHET) for 2016

LEARNING PROGRAMMES NO OF LEARNERS PRIORITY FIELDS OF STUDY NQF LEVEL CONTACT PERSON Tel & email
Apprenticeships 1518 Bricklaying 2,3,4 PhumudzoNethengwe 723947291

PhumudzoN@ceta.co.za

Plumbing 2,3,4
Carpentry 2,3,4
Electrician 2,3,4
Painting 2,3,4
Supervision of Construction processes 2,3,4
Construction Health and Safety 2,3,4
Construction Plant Operations 2,3,4
Community House Building 2,3,4
Total Learners 1518

Not found what you’re looking for? Try these links:

Tags: , ,

Surprise masuku January 24, 2017 at 6:22 pm

I am a student at mapulaneng campus and i am looking for a learnerships for civil engineering and i am doing level 04

Ncamisile May 27, 2017 at 10:18 pm

Your comment goes here.hi im ncamisile maphumulo,i saw how helpfully you are in finding apprenticeship and more ,and im interested,i have ncv level four@durban on electrical infractrusture, my contacts are 0842421505

promise June 10, 2017 at 8:51 am

hy iam promise have a n4 in electrical engineering please help m get a leanership iam a fast driven leaner

Leonie Hall June 20, 2017 at 2:42 pm

Hi Promise
    Please click on GET QUALIFIED for links to adverts. Best wishes and good luck! Leo

Petrus August 8, 2017 at 5:32 pm

Help. I looking help please, since we finish our courses in 2015 until today we are waiting certificate from Ceta and merseta. So we don’t know the problem is from our college or is certificate authorize . it were taken by learnership (Narysec). Pls those who have information help us we need to found job. I thank u

Emmanuel Mandla Shihlahla August 29, 2017 at 1:55 pm

ELW I’m looking for plumber intership I have plumbing certificate level 4, Testmonia and 8 months experience please help me I’m around joburg and Pretoria

Emmanuel Mandla Shihlahla August 29, 2017 at 2:00 pm

ELW I’m looking for plumber intership please help me I’m around joburg and Pretoria i have plumbing certificate level 4,Testmonial and 8 months experience from the college

Tshegofatso October 14, 2017 at 8:25 pm

Help .Hi my name is Tshegofatso Kwena Senyatsi. I have completed my ncv level 4 in 2016 studying civil engineering and building construction
so I really need to be assisted in apprenticeship.

Matome bethuel mochaki January 22, 2018 at 1:19 am

I am looking for learnership please help me ….i already applyed it and i’ve submited my cv to ur company please help me with experience……

Leonie Hall January 23, 2018 at 1:34 pm

Hi Matome
    This site doesn’t recruit and isn’t a business. Please read our posts on how to find learnerships / apprenticeships and follow the instructions.

Matome bethuel mochaki January 22, 2018 at 1:27 am

I’ve complited N1..N2 ..N3…N4 IN ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING…please help me i am still waiting for your reply because I’ve submited my cv …your form …prove of resident ….cetified id copies…..bank statement ….medical certificate and all my results ….please help me with apprienticeship

Leonie Hall January 23, 2018 at 1:33 pm

Hi Matome
    You need to contact the people you applied to. This isn’t a recruitment site so there’s no place for you to upload all the documents you refer to. Please don’t give recruiters your bank statement and medical certificate.
    Good luck!