CETA Apprenticeships. Construction SETA is responsible for coordinating training and development needs for the construction industry. This is a list of apprenticeship fields at CETA.
CETA is the Construction Industry SETA
Different SETAs are responsible for different economic sectors. Explore skills development for the Construction Industry. Visit the CETA website and make contact with them. CETA offers all forms of job training for construction such as learnerships, apprenticeships and internships.
WANT TO BE A CONSTRUCTION APPRENTICE?
- Use the contact details to request further information.
- Watch how you present yourself, it’s important to be seen as a professional and someone who is serious about pursuing an opportunity. Write correctly, take pride in what you do and always try to be the best person you can possibly be.
- Check out our post on available learnership and apprentice qualifications at all SETAs.
- More on construction qualifications
- Everything you need to know about apprenticeships in South Africa
IF YOU’RE A CONSTRUCTION TRAINING PROVIDER
Are you accredited to deliver training on the listed apprenticeships? Ensure that you have positioned yourself in the market so that you are accessible to unemployed applicants for 18.2 programs. You must also have sufficient access to practical on-the-job training opportunities. It’s unacceptable that learners are often placed in occupational programs where training providers cannot deliver on the most important part of the qualification requirement – practical experience.
CETA Apprenticeship Qualifications For Construction
Below is CETA’s comprehensive apprenticeship allocations list published on the Department of Higher Education and Training website (DHET) in 2016.
This table lists the fields in which CETA apprenticeships are based.
|LEARNING PROGRAMMES||NQF LEVEL|
|Supervision of Construction processes||2,3,4|
|Construction Health and Safety||2,3,4|
|Construction Plant Operations||2,3,4|
|Community House Building||2,3,4|
|Total Learners in 2016||1518|
CETA Apprenticeship Contact Person in 2016
- Phumudzo Nethengwe
- Telephone: 0723947291
- Email: PhumudzoN@ceta.co.za