List Of Fantastic MICT SETA Qualifications. These qualifications cover Media. Advertising, Information and Communication Technology.
The MICT SETA Qualifications
Media, Advertising, Information and Communication Technology SETA Qualifications
Lists of new occupation certificates:
- Check out this list of currently registered learnerships. There is a pipeline of new qualifications being developed so there’s a lot of stuff to keep up to date with!
- Awesome NQF. Level 1 and 2 for those with little or no high school and limited if any work experience
- NQF Level 3 qualifications for those with some high school and little or no work experience.
- NQF Level 4 qualifications for Matriculants or experienced workers.
- List of NQF Level 5 Qualifications for Managers
- NQF Level 6 Qualifications for Professionals.
We are adding more updates so follow #KeepClimbing for the latest.
Becoming MICT SETA Accredited
If you wish to become accredited for Media, Advertising, Information and Communication Technology qualifications you will do so with the QCTO and MICTSETA.
Becoming a Learner on a MICT SETA Qualification
Are you a potential learner who wants to complete a MICTSETA qualification?
Follow these steps for MICT SETA training:
- Copy the qualification name, drop it into the Google search bar, and do a search. The search results will give you the websites of training organisations offering the qualification.
- Click on the qualification title to check which training providers are listed on the SAQA qualification.
- When the qualification link opens, scroll down to the bottom of the qualification till you see ‘LEARNING PROGRAMMES RECORDED AGAINST THIS QUALIFICATION’ and ‘PROVIDERS CURRENTLY ACCREDITED TO OFFER THESE LEARNING PROGRAMMES’
- There should be tables listing accredited service providers. Contact them and ask about learnership or skills program opportunities.
- If you need to understand what NQF level you’re on, take a look at this infographic explaining National Qualification Framework (NQF) levels.