Learnerships Are Available Throughout the Year
If you are unemployed, it’s important to keep looking for Learnerships throughout the year. Different SETAs fund learnerships at different times and accredited training companies then provide them.
Remember that Learnerships are provided by an accredited training provider and an employer. Adverts are either placed by employers or training providers.
Recruitment agencies are often hired by employers or training companies to find unemployed learners.
Recruiters, employers and training companies also contact the Department of Labour for unemployed candidates available in different regions of South Africa. Be sure to register yourself on this database. Here are instructions for registering.
Top Ten Sites to Find Learnerships
I’ve checked each of these sites, but if you feel here’s any that shouldn’t be on this list – drop a comment below. I want to know if you have good or bad experiences!
Finding and Applying for Learnerships
From writing cover letters to preparing for interviews and finding opportunity, read Keep Climbing articles for free assistance.
- 40 Learner, Apprentice & Internship Adverts
- 21 Sites to Apply for Learnerships, Internships, Scholarships or Jobs
- 4 links for Finding Learnerships
- 5 Great Sites for Finding Learnerships
- Unemployed Learnerships are available throughout the year
- Register and Apply for SETA Learnerships here
- Applying for Learnerships
- Learnerships for ECD, Youth Development, Environment Studies and Development Practice
- Rules for Resigning and Registering for Learnerships
- Wholesale and Retail SETA Learnerships and Qualifications List
- Cover Letter Template for Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Internships
Let me know if this article was helpful! #Peace
Please subscribe and support this blog.