Thursday, April 22, 2021

TVET Colleges offer bursaries and Learnerships. Use these contacts to inquire about opportunities.

Technical and Vocational Education and Training Colleges

The Department of Higher Education and Training (abbreviated DHET) administers Post-School Education and Training.

Post-School Education and Training includes Universities and Private Higher Education Institutions, TVET Colleges and Private Colleges, newly established Community Education and Training (abbreviated CET) Colleges, Sector Education and Training Authorities, regulatory bodies such as the South African Qualifications Authority and Quality Councils.

Technical and Vocational Education and Training (abbreviated TVET) comprises vocational, occupational and Artisan education and training as offered by TVET Colleges.

Public TVET Colleges are established and operated under the authority of the Continuing Education and Training Act 16 of 2006 and reside under the Department of Higher Education and Training.

Please help another!!!

[social_share style=”bar” align=”horizontal” heading_align=”inline” text=”” heading=”Free this information! Please share!” facebook=”1″ twitter=”1″ google_plus=”1″ linkedin=”1″ pinterest=”0″ link=”” /]

This table lists Eastern Cape TVET College contact information for financial aid.

Bursaries are student funds, as a result of #FeesMustFall, everyone hopes the funds will increase.

[table id=6 /]

Tags: , , ,

Sandisa nxuseka December 25, 2017 at 4:30 pm

Pls I am very desperate for school, I wanna finish my metric,pls help Thank you.

Leonie Hall January 6, 2018 at 10:26 am

Hi Sandisa
    Please contact schools in your area for assistance. Best wishes for 2018!

Sibongile Sithole January 8, 2018 at 10:43 pm

I also desperate to continue with my studies, I have finished my Matric, I’m strangling on getting a school around Eastern Cape because I didn’t apply.. I need help, even if it’s a College.

Leonie Hall January 9, 2018 at 2:29 pm

Hi Sibongile
    Please go to a TVET campus immediately to register and apply for financial aid.
    Best wishes!!
    leo

Naledi Mkhatu January 17, 2018 at 3:16 pm

I am look for a school I passed my matric I don’t care whether it’s a TVET college as long as I’m going to do I want

Nobuhle November 24, 2018 at 2:44 pm

I’m Nobuhle from Eastern Cape
I’m currently doing grade 12.I am looking for college that offers drama and acting course and must be a public college ..here is my whtspp no 0632377274 TIA

Mandilakhe December 12, 2018 at 3:58 pm

Hi anyone who can assist me.I’ve finish my matric last but I took gap year 2018.My reason to took gap year I was Scared of final examination and I did’nt apply for school .Anyone who can help me my contact is :071780032800 you can call me anytime thank you.

Scelo January 23, 2019 at 11:32 am

Hey…..!! I’m Scelo from Eastern Cape , is there anyone who knows where I can find a TVET College that offers an I.T Course for NATED not only for NCV……???

STOP EXPLOITATION