50 Word Answers “Motivate Why You Want This Opportunity”. Recruiters often ask applicants to explain why they want the opportunity in fifty words. We’ve put together fifty feisty examples of 50-word statements for women entering male-dominated fields, criminal records and special needs applicants.
Art of Concise Motivation: Master the 50-word pitch
How To Motivate Why You Want This Opportunity
Use 50 words?! Can you use 50 words to make a statement that hits home? Sure you can! We’ve lined up some great sentences for you to toy with! Read on! 🙂
Use 50 Words to Motivate Why You Want This Opportunity
Whether you respond to this question via a motivational letter, application form or in an interview, answers must show exactly why you should be contacted and contracted.
Where possible, include phrases from the advert and match your experiences and knowledge to them. This will help to reinforce that you are a perfect fit.
If you’re applying for a learnership, combine advert phrases with terms from the SAQA Qualification in your cover letter. The adverts should state the qualification you will obtain or the field you will work in, and research those aspects. Read our post: 50 Words: How to Explain Why You Want a Learnership
Aspirations Unveiled: Reveal your goals.
Clearly communicate your points, use simple language and don’t get lost in explaining yourself.
How to Structure a 50-word Statement to Motivate Why You Want The Opportunity
A convincing 50-word statement to explain why an applicant wants an opportunity can be structured as follows:
- Start with a strong opening sentence that captures the reader’s attention and clearly states your interest in the opportunity.
- Use the next sentence to briefly explain your relevant skills or experiences that make you a strong fit for the opportunity.
- In the third sentence, highlight why this opportunity specifically aligns with your career goals or personal interests.
- End with a final sentence that reiterates your enthusiasm for the opportunity and thanks the reader for considering your application.
“I am excited about the [opportunity] because of my [relevant skills/experience]. This opportunity aligns with my career goals of [specific goal], and I am eager to contribute to [company/organization name]. Thank you for considering my application.”
Ok, let’s dive deeper!
Tailored to Fit: Customize for the specific opportunity
Explain Why You Want This Opportunity
Like an athlete training for a competition, or an actor rehearsing their lines, use each job or learnership application as an opportunity to practice being better and perfect your pitch. You’ll find that the more times you prepare applications the better you will become.
How to Start Your Cover Letter: Captivate from the Start
The first two sentences must be interesting and catch the reader’s attention immediately.
10 Dynamic Introduction Statements for Your Job Application
Answers To Explain Why You Want This Opportunity
- “I am excited to submit my application for the [position] role at [company name], as I am confident that my skills and experience make me a strong candidate for the position.”
- “As a highly motivated and results-driven individual with [number] years of experience in [relevant field], I am excited to apply for the [position] role at [company name].”
- “I am writing to express my interest in the [position] role at [company name], as I believe my skills and experience align perfectly with the requirements of the position.”
- “I am thrilled to apply for the [position] role at [company name], as I have been a long-time admirer of your company’s commitment to [specific value or mission statement].”
- “With a strong background in [relevant field] and a passion for [specific skill or interest], I am excited to apply for the [position] role at [company name].”
Show Passion and Excitement: Let your enthusiasm shine
Convince Me: Why Do You Want This Opportunity?
- “I am impressed by [company name]’s dedication to [specific project or initiative], and I believe my experience in [relevant field] would make me a valuable asset to your team in the [position] role.”
- “As a highly analytical and detail-oriented individual with a passion for [specific skill or interest], I am excited to submit my application for the [position] role at [company name].”
- “I am writing to express my enthusiasm for the [position] role at [company name], as I believe my experience in [relevant field] and passion for [specific skill or interest] would make me an ideal fit for the position.”
- “As a seasoned [relevant field] professional with a proven track record of success in [specific skill or interest], I am excited to apply for the [position] role at [company name].”
- “With a deep understanding of [specific industry or market] and a passion for [specific skill or interest], I am confident that my skills and experience make me a strong candidate for the [position] role at [company name].”
How to Motivate for this Opportunity From a Unique Perspective
More 50-Word Answers To Describe Why You Want An Opportunity
Explain Why You Want This Opportunity: Women Entering Male-dominated Fields
- I am confident in my abilities and eager to prove myself in a male-dominated field.
- I am highly motivated and committed to making a meaningful contribution to the company.
- With a unique perspective and set of skills, I believe I can add value to the workplace.
- I have a proven track record of success and determination and am eager to apply these qualities in this new setting.
- I am eager to learn from experienced professionals and make connections in the industry.
- Male-dominated environments don’t intimidate me and I am eager to challenge and break down gender barriers.
- I am confident in my ability to work well with a diverse team and bring a positive attitude to the workplace.
- My background and experiences can bring new ideas and innovation to the field.
- I am committed to supporting and empowering other women in the field and promoting diversity and inclusivity.
- I am not afraid of a challenge and am determined to succeed and reach my full potential in this field.
A Criminal Record and Why You Want This Opportunity
- I am committed to making positive changes in my life and using my experiences to contribute to society.
- I understand the impact of my actions and have taken steps to make amends for my past mistakes.
- With a strong work ethic and a passion for learning, I am eager to apply these qualities in a professional setting.
- I am highly motivated to prove myself and demonstrate my potential, despite my criminal record.
- As a believer in second chances, I am committed to working hard to overcome any obstacles and achieve my goals.
- I have acquired new skills and gained valuable experience while serving my sentence and am eager to put this to use.
- I understand the importance of accountability and taking responsibility for my actions, both past and present.
- With a positive attitude and a commitment to excellence, I have a desire to make a positive impact in the workplace.
- I am eager to learn from experienced professionals and contribute my own unique perspectives and experiences.
- I believe that with the right support and opportunities, I can overcome my past and achieve my full potential.
Explain Being Unemployed for 5 Years and Why You Want This Opportunity
- I have used my time off to further my personal and professional development through self-study and additional training.
- I have taken steps to update my skills and knowledge to ensure I am a valuable asset to any employer.
- Having been away from the corporate environment for some time, I bring a fresh perspective and a strong work ethic to the workplace.
- I am highly motivated and eager to re-enter the workforce and am confident in my ability to quickly adapt to new challenges.
- I believe that my previous experiences and my time away from the workforce have equipped me with new perspectives and approaches to problem-solving.
- My positive attitude and commitment to excellence motivate me to make a meaningful contribution to the company.
- I am committed to continuous learning and professional growth and am eager to continue developing my skills in a new setting.
- As I understand the importance of teamwork and collaboration, I am eager to work with others to achieve common goals.
- I am open-minded, flexible, and adaptable, and am confident in my ability to thrive in a new work environment.
- I believe that with the right opportunity, I have the potential to make a significant impact and bring value to the workplace.
Job Applications and People with Disabilities: Why You Want This Opportunity
- Emphasize the value you bring to any organization or academic program, including your unique skills, perspectives, and experiences.
- Focus on your strengths, achievements, and accomplishments, and let these be your driving force in pursuing your goals.
- Surround yourself with a supportive network of family, friends, and mentors who believe in you and your abilities.
- Educate yourself about your rights and the resources available to you.
- Celebrate your progress, no matter how small, and acknowledge your efforts and hard work.
- Remember that rejection is a common experience for everyone, and do not let it discourage you. Instead, use it as an opportunity to grow and learn.
- Seek out opportunities to network and build relationships with people in your chosen field or academic area.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help or accommodations, and advocate for yourself.
- Keep learning, growing, and developing new skills, and let your passion and enthusiasm drive you forward.
- Believe in yourself and your abilities, and know that with hard work and determination, you can achieve your goals.
Ten Answers Turn Disabilities into Talented Abilities: Explain Why You Want This Opportunity
- I am a highly motivated and dedicated individual with a passion for learning.
- My unique perspective and diverse background bring valuable insights to any team.
- I am committed to overcoming any challenges and demonstrating my capabilities.
- I am eager to prove that disability should not limit opportunities for success.
- My disabilities do not define my abilities, and I am highly motivated and dedicated to achieving my goals.
- I am confident in my ability to contribute to the success of the organization while also growing personally.
- I am committed to working hard and consistently demonstrating my worth, despite any challenges I may face.
- With a unique perspective and set of experiences, I am able to enrich the workplace or learning environment.
- I have a proven track record of perseverance, resilience, and determination, and am eager to apply these qualities in a new setting.
- I believe that everyone deserves equal opportunities and the chance to pursue their dreams, regardless of their abilities. It is my goal to contribute to a more inclusive and diverse workplace or academic community.
People With Disabilities Should Be The New Wave of Employers
People with disabilities must unite to forge their own sector and compete in markets. Keep Climbing believes people with disabilities must benefit from their status, not profiteering companies. For people with disabilities, your time is NOW!
Are you looking for a cover letter template? Check out this cover letter guide with three templates to choose from.