Websites with Career Links for Youth and Unemployed. Some of these career links are for specific sectors such as government or health, while others list opportunities in many sectors including construction, finance, photography, Television and IT.
Career Links for Jobs and Job Training: Youth and Unemployed
Here’s a list of career websites offering opportunities for the youth and unemployed.
Let us know if any of the links are useless and we’ll replace them with something better. <<feel the love>>
List of Useful Career Links for Job Seekers and Youth
- Jobs, Learnerships, Scholarships, Internships
- Learnerships and Opportunities for those with Degrees and Certificates
- Government and opportunities for youth
- SARS Learnerships
- Nursing, Emergency and Pharmacy Related Learnerships and Training
- South African Nursing Council (SANC) 012 420 1060 www.sanc.co.za
- Kheth’Impilo specialises in health and community systems and services strengthening in marginalised communities. Contact them about their learnerships.
- South African Pharmacy Council 012 312 3992 www.pharmcouncil.co.za
- Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA) 012 338 9352 www.hpcsa.co.za
- South African Council for Social Services Professions 012 356 9940 www.sacssp.co.za
- The Careers Portal promotes a number of learnership opportunities. You can subscribe for free and receive updates. It’s a site worth checking out.
- If you want to do a financial learnership, try Standard Bank
- Learnerships in a range of sectors.
- Check out the Learnership Group on the Skills Universe website.
- The Youth Village
- Get Jobs, Internships, Bursaries, Learnerships: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jobs-learnerships-in-SA/361116527287922
- If you get into Rocha, you stand a chance at working internationally: http://careers.roche.com/southafrica/
- The National Careers Development Services initiated a website called Ketha: http://www.careerhelp.org.za/
- Phlebotomy Technician Learnership. The PathCare Academy offers this programme for the training of Phlebotomy Technicians (Further Education and Training Certificate: Phlebotomy Techniques, NQF level 4). The two year course has been successfully offered by the Academy since its inception when we engaged South Africa’s first Phlebotomy Technician Learners make up the qualification.
- Wholesale and Retail Learnerships
- Services SETA for a broad range of Learnerships in the Service Sectors
Best Career Links for Youth
Whether you’re a young job seeker or looking for training, there are a variety of sites publishing opportunities for youth.
Applying for internships? Use this cover letter template
Find out all you need to know about apprenticeships.
Youth and Unemployed: Finding Jobs Attracting Work
There’s a lot to learn when you’re young and starting out in your career. Learn to take charge or you’ll be exploited.
Instead of always hunting for jobs, attract work using these tips.