Did you have a great learnership experience? Tell us below in the comments section who your learnership provider was and if they were any good.
List of Providers Awaiting DHET Registration
The DHET has published a list of skills development providers who wish to be registered with them.
Only those providers who abide by all the regulations and place learner interests first, should be recognised by the DHET.
Keep Climbing collects complaints
Learners can tell us if bad providers are on this list. We will document what they do and inform the DHET.
If you had a bad experience, let us know what happened. What specifically made you unhappy?
Check if the learnership provider is on this DHET list. Click the link to open it.
If you find a bad provider on this list, it means they are looking for recognition from the Department of Higher Education and Training. Do you believe they have earned this recognition and can be trusted to do the right thing every time, all the time?
Learnership regulations require providers to treat learners with respect and protect their rights, this means:
- Learners signed and received a copy of a fair learnership / employment contract
- Learners completed authentic on-the-job experience, logged and signed off by their line manager / supervisor.
- Learners were not threatened with unfair dismissal
- Learners were fairly assessed and allowed to resubmit re-mediated work
- Learners were not diagnosed with fake disabilities
- Learners were not told to repay money if they resigned
- Learners were certified
- Learnership was delivered by an accredited service provider
If you can’t open or download the file, email us and we’ll send it to you.