How to Write An Apprenticeship Thank You Letter. Is your apprenticeship over?
An Apprenticeship Thank You Letter Could Lead to Further Opportunity
Write an Apprenticeship Thank You Letter to Build on the Connection
If you’re struggling to move on and find other opportunities, maintain contact with your former provider and employer. It’s possible that they can connect you with other opportunities or may take an interest in your progress if you reach out to say thanks.
Share Your Appreciation and Write an Apprenticeship Thank You Letter
Write an Apprenticeship Thank You Letter to show that you value the experience. Your letter will also give them great marketing material so even add your picture to it!
Apprentices need to end their contracts on a high note with their employer-trainer for the following reasons:
- Building a positive reputation: A positive experience and a good reference from a former employer-trainer can be valuable for future job opportunities.
- Networking: Ending the contract on a good note can help the apprentice maintain a professional relationship with the employer-trainer, which could lead to future job recommendations or connections.
- Career Development: The skills and experience gained during the apprenticeship will help you further your career. A positive experience during the apprenticeship can improve your confidence and motivation to continue learning and growing professionally.
Write an Apprenticeship Thank You Letter to Leave a Fantastic Impression At the End
Therefore, ending the contract on a high note can benefit your future career prospects and personal growth. Sending them a letter of thanks is a sure way to end on a high note!
The organizers could be a human resources person at the company, a training provider, a college or an employer. Sometimes there are two or three parties listed on your contract, make contact with those parties. Sending organisers a thank you letter shows your appreciation and creates an opportunity for you to politely request information about taking your experience further.
Write a Thank You for the Apprenticeship Letter for Your Employer and Training Provider
If you’ve just completed an apprenticeship let your professionalism shine through. Be living proof that their efforts and investment in you worked. Don’t let them know it’s been difficult to find work or more study options, tell them you would like to continue developing with them either by participating in more programmes or in working for them.
Training providers and employers are often open to upskilling youth to work with other youth. Perhaps you could become involved in training other youths just starting out. Be bold, if you made a great impression when you were on the programme with them, they will be open to a chat just because they like you. Most education professionals are motivated by energised learners, and take advantage of this emotional value. Employers and training providers both like to quote stats and tell stories of who they helped, so fit their purposes so that you can reach your goals.
Don’t hesitate. Activate! 202Free
Write an Apprenticeship Thank You Letter Now!
Example of an Apprenticeship Thank You Letter
Dear [Employer/Training Provider Name],
I would like to take this opportunity to express my sincere gratitude for the apprenticeship opportunity you have provided me. I am incredibly grateful for the experience, guidance, and knowledge I have gained during my time in the apprenticeship program.
Working alongside such experienced and knowledgeable professionals has been a truly invaluable experience. I have learned so much from each of you, and I am confident that the skills and knowledge I have gained will serve me well in my future endeavors.
I appreciate the time and effort you have invested in my professional development, and I am excited to continue to learn and grow as I move forward in my career. Please know that I am committed to applying the skills and knowledge I have gained during this apprenticeship program to make a meaningful contribution to your organization.
Once again, thank you for this incredible opportunity. I look forward to continuing to work with you and your team.
Sincerely, [Your Name]
Write an Apprenticeship Thank You Letter to The Employer
I completed the X apprenticeship programme in 2022 and wanted to share what the experience has meant to me and how it’s been life-changing.
As an employee at your premises, I’ve learnt/seen how / been inspired by / been challenged to…
My experiences have led to the realisation of two goals:
- Working for your firm and being a real representation of the success of your programmes
- Either participating in further development programmes with you or in being trained to work with youth you place on those programmes.
Tips to Write an Apprenticeship Thank You Letter
- write about any one aspect or briefly explain a few different points about the experience.
- If you’re writing about different things – try making one of them funny. For example Thanks to you l probably learnt the most valuable career lesson of all, that arriving late on Monday means no muffins at the meeting!
- Keep it brief, each word counts, and don’t waffle. For professional reasons you want to impress them with a carefully executed letter that makes them want more of you.
- Link your learning to the professional environment, showing how you’re ready to get started on your career path
- if you know they offer the same qualification at a higher level, show your interest in being placed on the next level-up programme.
As a learner, the experience taught me about balancing different roles and goals. I’ve enjoyed putting what I learnt into practice and especially enjoyed…
Ideas you can use to Write an Apprenticeship Thank You Letter
- … being challenged regularly and realising that learning was actually very motivating
- … the coaching and mentoring you offered was ….
- … the feedback from colleagues and assessors who commented on our progress …
Write an Apprenticeship Thank You Letter to the Training Provider for the Knowledge Gained
The training provider is the organisation responsible for issuing your certificates. It could be a private provider or a college. Check with your facilitator if you’re unsure.
Dear Training Provider
The apprenticeship is about to end and I wanted to thank you for the training received.
I understand that you offer limited opportunity each year and wanted to let you know how much the experience has meant to me.
Your training made me realise how much I enjoy learning and challenging myself to keep improving. I also appreciate the support you offered when…Start a CV
Tips to Write an Apprenticeship Thank You Letter to the Training Provider
- Give them a story that shows the value of having them on your side.
- Keep it brief and professional 😉
Thanks to your training and the workplace experience, I feel positive about my future and have set a personal development goal to keep growing.
For your records, please find my attached CV, updated with the learnership details. Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you are recruiting for another learnership in the same field and require a committed, professional candidate.
Apprenticeship Cover Letters for Trades
- Electrician cover letter template
- Millwright cover letter templates for different career levels, from expert to apprentice.
Are you an employee or a learner?
KeepClimbing studies all types of employment contracts to look for unfair clauses and infringements on human rights. Employment contracts include learnerships, apprenticeships and internships.Send us your contract for research purposes. All information is treated confidentially and never used to increase your vulnerability.