BANK SETA Funds Stipend And Meal Allowance. The following opportunity, funded by BANK SETA, is only available if you already have a degree or diploma in an IT field. The full stipend is R4000 + R1500 for meals. If you are unemployed, please apply as the experience and network that will open up to you is worth 10 times that amount.
BANK SETA Training Stipend And Meal Allowance
BANKSETA invited applicants to participate in an intensive programme presented by Bytes People Solutions (Bytes) and managed by Deloitte. The programme prepared candidates for a career in Information and Communication Technology.
Check Out More Recent Posts About BANK SETA
BANK SETA Stipend And Meal Allowance: WHO CAN APPLY?
Unemployed South African citizens aged between 18 and 35 years (all races can apply):
- Applicants must be fluent in English, present a professional image and be able to communicate well;
- Not be studying full-time;
- Applicants must have accommodation in one of the following areas: Johannesburg, Cape Town and Durban;
- Applicants are required to have successfully completed Grade 12 (Matric) with Maths and/or Science; and
Have successfully completed one of the following qualifications obtained within South Africa:
- BSc Computer Science
- BComm Informatics
- National Diploma Information Systems
- National Diploma Information Technology
Applicants must be computer literate in word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, internet and e-mail.
A monthly stipend of R4000 and meal allowance of R1500 will be paid.
Applications open on 11 January 2016
DON’T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY
How To Apply
Contact Ignatius on 012-4820005 or e-mail him on firstname.lastname@example.org .