KeepClimbing Tips to Look for Jobs in South Africa
Our high rate of unemployment means you must compete hard for jobs in South Africa. So remember that for every job available, you will always have to compete with other job-seekers. KeepClimbing posts information that will help you to:
- Find a job,
- Write a CV,
- Understand the latest recruitment screening technology
- prepare you for the interview.
Tip: Jobs in South Africa Are Advertised on Job boards
What is a Job Board?
A job board is a website where employers post job openings and people look for jobs. Examples include Indeed, LinkedIn, and Glassdoor. You can search for jobs by location, industry, or job title. It helps connect employers with potential employees.
Use these articles to help find the right opportunity:
Skills in Demand for Jobs in South Africa
- What is Scarcity? Tips For Smart Job Seekers Now
- Take a look at where there is a demand for skills in South Africa.
- Scarce and Critical Skills and how to use them to your advantage.
- Understand the skills employers want.
- Know why employers hate hiring youth.
Tips to Look for Learnerships in South Africa
Many organizations and government departments offer learnerships and internships which are advertised on the same pages as the vacancies.
Find Learnerships and Internships
Linking young people to opportunities and jobs in South Africa
Career Development Services Tip
The Department of Higher Education and Training currently runs a Career Development Services Centre to assist learners with career advice.
SMS or “Please Call Me”: 072 204 5056
Telephone: 086 999 0123
National Career Advice Portal: http://ncap.careerhelp.org.za
Walk-in Centre: 123 Francis Baard Street, Pretoria