Education, Training, and Development (ETD) Learnerships
Learnerships are an example of an integrated skills development intervention aimed at promoting growth in employment and capacity building to address scarce and critical skills shortages in South Africa.
Learnership qualifications consists of:
- Fundamental component: Basic educational requirements to take part in a learnership – usually life skills, numeracy and literacy competencies and communication skills
- Core: The mainframe of the learning programme (what the qualification is to be based on) – the core skills and knowledge required
- Electives / Specialisations: The specialised areas, or the application of the core skills and knowledge in defined work situations.
ETDP SETA Learnerships
1. Further Education and Training Certificate (FETC) in ECD NQF Level 4;
2. National Diploma in ECD Practice NQF Level 5;
3. Development Practice NQF Level 5;
4. Youth Development Practice NQF Level 5 and
5. National Diploma in Environment Studies NQF Level 5.
For information about each course and contact details CLICK HERE!